1. Kluka DA. Motor behavior: From learning to performance: Morton; 1999.
2. McMorris T. Acquisition and performance of sports skills: John Wiley & Sons; 2014.
3. Haywood KM. Life span motor development: Human kinetics publishers; 1993.
4. Williams LR, Katene WH, Fleming K. Coincidence timing of a tennis stroke: Effects of age, skill level, gender, stimulus velocity, and attention demand. Research quarterly for exercise and sport. 2002;73(1):28-37.
5. Millslagle DG. Effects of increasing and decreasing intratrial stimulus speed on coincidence-anticipation timing. Perceptual and motor skills. 2008;107(2):373-82.
6. Payne VG. The effects of stimulus runway length on coincidence anticipation timing performance. Journal of Human Movement Studies. 1986;12(6):289-95.
7. Shahzad. Tahamsebi, Solmaz Momeni,"Decrease of Depth Perception Error Due to Change the Color of the Shuttle in Fatigue Conditions". Journal of Motor Behavior, Volume:6 Issue: 15, 2014. (In Persian).
8. Hadi Moradi. Mehdi Sohrabi. Hamid Reza Taheri ,"The effect of background colr on acquisition and memorization of dart throwing skills". Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior. Volume:22 (2015). (In Persian)
9. Atkins D. The eye and sense of vision. Journal of science and medicine in sport. 1998;1(1):3-17.
10. The effect of environmental color on simple reaction time to Auditory Stimulus. Journal of DEVELOPMENT AND MOTOR LEARNING (HARAKAT) FALL 2013 , Volume - , Number 13; Page(s) 27 To 40. (In Persian) .
11. Viola AU, James LM, Schlangen LJ, Dijk D-J. Blue-enriched white light in the workplace improves self-reported alertness, performance and sleep quality. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health. 2008:297-306.
12. Mills PR, Tomkins SC, Schlangen LJ. The effect of high correlated colour temperature office lighting on employee wellbeing and work performance. Journal of circadian rhythms. 2007;5(1):2.
13. Brady F. Anticipation of coincidence, gender, and sports classification. Perceptual and motor skills. 1996;82(1):227-39.
14. Abdoli. B, FarsiA.R., Aslankhani. M.A., Zamanizadeh., FATHI REZAYI Z."the effect of various practice arrangements on acquisition, retention and transfer of coincidence timing task"Journal of MOTOR BEHAVIOR (RESEARCH ON SPORT SCIENCE) SPRING 2010 , Volume 2 , Number 5; Page(s) 43 To 56.(In Persian)
15. Abdoli. B, FarsiA.R, Ranazanizadeh, H. "the effect of different levels of cognitive load on the learning of coincident anticipation timing task in implicit and explicit learning conditions".Journal of MOTOR BEHAVIOR (RESEARCH ON SPORT SCIENCE) FALL 2011-WINTER 2012 , Volume 3 , Number 9; Page(s) 29 To 44. (In Persian).
16. Rodrigues PC, Vasconcelos O, Barreiros J, Barbosa R, Trifilio F. Functional asymmetry in a simple coincidence-anticipation task: Effects of handedness. European Journal of Sport Science. 2009;9(2):115-23.
17. Gaines KS, Curry ZD. The Inclusive Classroom: The Effects of Color on Learning and Behavior. Journal of Family & Consumer Sciences Education. 2011;29(1).
18. Vandewalle G, Balteau E, Phillips C, Degueldre C, Moreau V, Sterpenich V, et al. Daytime light exposure dynamically enhances brain responses. Current Biology. 2006;16(16):1616-21.
19. Perrin F, Peigneux P, Fuchs S, Verhaeghe S, Laureys S, Middleton B, et al. Nonvisual responses to light exposure in the human brain during the circadian night. Current Biology. 2004;14(20):1842-6.
20. Kose E. Modelling of colour perception of different age groups using artificial neural networks. Expert Systems with Applications. 2008;34(3):2129-39.
21. Farhang .M, F. Mehdizadeh, M. Bisadi"Statistical analysis of the effect of color in the exam hall on the psychological components of students"Journal of Iranian Architecture & Urbanism.Volume 1, Issue 1Winter and Spring (2010).
22. Sanders G. Sex differences in coincidence-anticipation timing (CAT): a review. Perceptual and motor skills. 2011;112(1):61-90.