.Haywood ‚K. Life Span Motor Development. 3rd ed. University of Missouri‚Human Kinetics ;2000. P.609-620.
2.Aslankhani M A.[Effect of physical and motor activity in cognitive development(Persian)]. Journal of Harakat.1378;(1):85-95.
3. Payne.G,Isaacs.L.human motor development :A lifespan approach.Khalag.h,Khajavi.D. (Persian translator) third edition· arak university ;2010. p.135-143.
4. Trudeau F, Shephard R J. Physical education, school physical activity, school sports and academic performance. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity.2008;(5):1-12.
5. Sanah A‚Salman Z.[The effect of physical activity and play on mental ability development on preschool female students (Persian)]. Journal of family and research.1387;(4):111-132.
6. Castelli D M, Hillman C H, Buck S M, Erwin H E. Physical Fitness and Academic Achievement in Third- and Fifth-Grade Students. Journal of Sport Psychol. 2007;(12):239-252.
7. Welk G J. The association of health-related fitness with indicators of academic performance in Texas schools. Research Quarterly Exercise and Sport. 2010;(81):16-23.
8. Salamatmanash M. The relation between motor readiness and academic progress in highschool students[MSc] physical education‚ Physical education faculty Tehran university ;1992.
9. Raviv S, Low M. Influence of physical activity on concentration among junior high-school students. Perceptual Motor Skills Journal. 1990;(70):67-74.
10. .Dollman J, Boshoff K, Dodd G. The relationship between curriculum time for physical education and literacy and numeracy standards in South Australian primary schools. Europen Physical Education Review. 2006;(12):151-63.
11. Daley A J, Ryan J. Academic performance and participation in physical activity by Secondary School Adolescents. Perceptual Motor Skill. 2000;(91):531-534.
12.Howie E K, Pate R R. Physical activity and academic achievement in children: A historical perspective. Journal of Sport Science. 2012;(1):160-69.
13.Aghazadah M‚Sanah A, Salman Z.[The effects of physical activity and play on the growth of mental abilities of pre-school children (Persian)].Journal of Education Innovatory . 2008;(26):87-106.
14.Rini L‚ Werner PH. Perceptual-motor development equipment: inexpensive ideas and activities. New York: Wiley; 1976.
15. Sohrabi M‚ Mohamadzadah A‚ KHodashanas A ‚Mohamadi G .[The relationship between level of cognitive function with perceptual-motor in elementary school children (Persian)]. The 1stNational Congress of Sport Effect on Children Health ;2009.
16. Mehrdad H.[The impact of play therapy on academic achievement of children with mental deficiency of khoramabad exceptional elementary schools in academic year 1388-89(Persian)].Journal of Exceptional Psychology.2011;(2):147-119.
17. Carlson S A, Fulton J E, Lee S M. Physical education and academic achievement in elementary school: data from the early childhood longitudinal study. American Journal of Public Health.2008;(98):721-727.
18. Donnelly J E, Lambourne K. Classroom-based physical activity, cognition, and academic achievement. American Journal of Preventiive Medicine. 2011;(52):36-42.
19. Dwyer T, Sallis J, Blizzard L, Lazarus R, Dean K. Relation of academic performance to physical activity and fitness in children. Pediatric Exercise Scince. 2001;(13):225-37.
20. Ericsson I. Motor skills, attention and academic achievements. An intervention study in school years 1–3. British Education Research Journal. 2008;34(3):301-313.
21. Lindner K. Sport participation and perceived academic performance of school children and youth. Pediatric Exercise Science. 1999;(11):129-43.
22. Piek J P, Dawson L, Smith L M, Gasson N. The role of early fine and gross motor development on later motor and cognitive ability. Human Movement Science. 2008;(27):668-81.
23. Rasberry C N, Lee S M, Robin L, Laris B A, Russell L A, Coyle K K, et al. The association between school-based physical activity, including physical education, and academic performance: A systematic review of the literature. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2011;(52):10-20.
24. SeungHee S‚Samuel J M.The relationship of young children's motor skills to later reading and math achievement. Merrill Palmer Quart. Highbeam.
25. Young So W. Association between physical activity and academic performance in Korean adolescent students. Biomed Central Public Health. 2012;(12):258.
26. Coe D P, Pivarnik J M, Womack C J, Reeves M J, Malina R M. Effect of physical education and activity levels on academic achievement in children. Journal of Sports Medicine and Exercise Science. 2006;(38):1515-519.
27. Ay han A B, Aki E, Aral N‚ Kyhan H. COrrelation of conceptual development with motor skills for a Turkish sample of kindergarten children. Perceptual and Motor Skills .2007;(105) : 261-264
28. Ahamed Y, Macdonald H, Reed K, Naylor P J, Liu-Ambrose T, McKay H. School-based physical activity does not compromise children's academic performance. Journal of Sports Medicine and Exercise Science. 2007;(39):371-376.
29. Nourbakhsh P.[Perceptual-motor abilities and their relationships with academic performance of fifth grade pupils in comparison with oseretsky scale(Persian)]. Kinesiology.2006;(38):40-48.
30.Shahbazi M.[The relation between perceptual –motor ability and mentel development in student [MSc]. physical education faculty ‚Tehran University;2003.
31. Pisot R,Planinsec J. Motor coordination and intelligence level in adolescents. Adolescence. 2006;(41):667-76.
32. Kohli N, Dhingra R, Manhas S. Relationship of perceptual abilities with academic performance of children. Journal of Social Science. 2010;23(2):143-47.
33. Morales J, Gonzalez L M, Guerra M, Virgili C, Unnithan V. Physical activity, perceptual-motor performance, and academic learning in 9-to-16-years-old school children. Sport Psychology. 2011;(42):401-15.
34. Kwak L, Kremers S P J, Bergman P, Ruiz J R, Rizzo N S, Sjostrom M. Associations between Physical Activity, Fitness, and Academic Achievement. The Journal of Pediatrics 2009;155(6):914-18.
35. Diamond A. Close interrelation of motor development and cognitive development and of the cerebellum and prefrontal cortex.Child Development; 2013;(71):44-56.
36.Lakes K D, Hoyt W T . Promoting self-regulation through school-based martial art training. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology.2004;(25):283-302.
37. Jafari F,Abedi A,Faramarzi S,Shirzadi P,Jafari M. Effectiveness of Perceptual-Motor Games on Visual-Spatual Processing in Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder.Exceptional Education.2015;3(131):5-12.
38.Zeidabadi F, Malek pour M,Faramarzi S,Chopanzade R,Tagipour Javan A. The Efficacy of Psycho-Motor Skills Training on Executive Function amongst Pre-School children with Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities. Advances in Cognitive Science.2013;15(3):33-39.
39.Sallis J F, McKenzie T L, Kolody B, Lewis M, Marshall S, Rosengard P. Effects of health-related physical education on academic achievement: Project SPARK. Research Quarterly of Exercise and Sport. 1999;(70):127-134.
40.Tremblay M S, Inman J W, Willms D. The relationship between physical activity,self-esteem, and academic achievement in 12-year-old children. Pediatric Exercise Science. 2000;(12):312-323
41. Keeley T J H, Fox K R. The impact of physical activity and fitness on academic achievement and cognitive performance in children. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology Journal 2009;(2):198-214.
42.Strong W B, Malina R M, Blimkie C J, Daniels S R, Dishman R K, Gutin B, et al. Evidence-based physical activity for school-age youth. Pediatrics. 2005;(146):732-37.
43.Fels I M J‚ Wierike C S‚ Hartman E‚ et al. The relationship between motor skills and cognitive skills in 4-16 year old typically developing children:A systematic review.Journal Of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2014;(9):13.
44.Westendrop M, Hartman E, Houwen S ,Smith J‚ Visscher C. The relationship between gross motor skills and academic achievement in children with learning disabilities, [Ph.D. dissertation]‚ Center for Human Movement Sciences‚medical center Groningen‚ Netherland.2011;p: 2773-2279.
45.Johnstone J‚Roman M.perceptual-motor activities for children. Human Kinetics.p:1-4.