1. Bye, Mojtaba. (2008). "Comparison of Mashhad Men and Women Participation Motivation", MSc thesis, Physical Education and Sport Sciences, p: 4 in persian.
2. last . John M. (1997). "Epidemiology Culture", Nasserian translation, Kiomars, University of Tehran Institute of Publication and Publication. 1988: 90-89 in persian.
3. Saffari, Mohsen Shojaizadeh, Davood. (2008). "Principles and Principles of Health Education and Health Promotion", Tehran, Samat Publications in persian.
4. Argyle, Michael. (2007). "Psychology of Happiness", translation by Gohari, Massoud; Neshat Doost, Hamid Taher; Palahang, Hassan; Isfahan: Isfahan University Jihad Publications, pp: 73-71 in persian.
5. Panahi, Ahmad. (2010). "The Elements of Joy and Happiness in Wives", Eighteenth Century Knowledge. No. 147, pp: 15-38.
6. Rostami, Gohar; Azimzadeh, Hamid Reza, Seyed Morteza. (2014). "Designing Participants' Satisfaction Model in Tehran Parks Health Stations", Two Quarterly Journal of Sport Management and Development, Volume 3, Number 2 (7 consecutive), pp. 56-42 in persian.
7. Majd Ara, Ali. (2012). "Exercise for All", Ava Zohar Publications, First Edition in persian.
8. Eslami, Ayoub ؛ Mahmoudi, Ahmad ؛ Khabiri, Mohammad ؛ Najafian Razavi, Seyyed Mahdi. (2013). "The Role of the Socio-Economic Status of Citizens' Participation in Public-Recreational Sports", Applied Research in Sport Management, Volume 2, Number 7, pp. 89-89 in persian.
9. Ghareh, Mohammad Ali (2004). "Assessing the Status of Iranian Public Sports and Comparing It with Selected Countries of the World", PhD Thesis. Tehran University of Teacher Education in persian.
10. Asefi, Ahmad Ali; Khabiri, Mohammad; Asadi Dastjerdi, Hassan; Goodarzi, Mahmoud. (2013). "Investigating Organizational Factors Influencing the Institution of Public Sports in Iran", Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, Tenth Year, No. 20, pp. 76-63 in persian.
11. Boyst, J. P. (2009). “An examination of sport commitment in collegiate athletes”. Unpublished Master of Science Thesis, Virginia, USA: The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, p: 87.
12. Jackson, E. (2000). “Investigation of leisure constraints”, Journal of Leisure Research, 38, Pp: 129-139.
13. Kondric, M., Sindik, J., Furjan-Mandic, G., & Schiefler, B. (2013). “Participation motivation and student’s physical activity among sport students in three countries”, Journal of sports science & medicine, 12(1), 10.
14. Fathi, H., (2011). “The relationship between leadership behaviors of coaches and athletic commitment Iranian judo players in the Premier League”, MS Thesis, University of Guilan, p: 102.
15. Le Unes, A. (2008), “Sport Psychology (4 thendn)”. New York: Taylor & Francis/ Psych Press.
ارتباط انگیزة کسب سلامتی و نشاط و لذت با میزان پایبندی بانوان شرکتکننده در ورزشهای همگانی 149
16. Dacey, M., Baltzell, A., & Zaichkowsky, L. (2008). “Older adults' intrinsic and extrinsic motivation toward physical activity”, American journal of health behavior, 32(6), 570-582.
17. Mohammadi Biabri, S; Yousef, B. (2015), “Female Athletes’ sport commitments in Men’s and Women’s Sports”, International Journal of Sport Studies. Vol., 5 (1), 62-68.
18. Scanlan, T. K., Russell, D. G., Beals, K. P. & Scanlan, L. A. (2003). “Project on Elite Athlete Commitment (PEAK): n. a Direct Test and Expansion of the Sport Commitment Model with Elite Amateu Sportsmen”. Journal of sport and exercise psychology. 25, PP: 360-376.
19. Biddle, S., Coalter, F., O’Donovan, T., Macbeth, J., Neville, M., & Whitehead, (2005). “Increasing demand for sport and physical activity by girls”, (sport Scotland Research Report no. 100) Edinburgh, Scotland Caledonia, 47-91.
20. Weinberg, R. S. and D. Gould (2003). “Foundation of Sport and exercise Psychology”, Human Kinetics.
21. Lavallee, D., Jones, M., & Williams, J. (2008). “Key Studies Sport and exercise psychology”. Mc Graw- Hill.
22. Nabi nejad, Sh. (1996). "Study of the educational status of athletes participating in the 4th Olympiad of female students of secondary education (middle and high school) all over the country", Ministry of Education, Research Department of Physical Education in persian.
23. Piri, Mojgan; Ahar, Saeed; Mahmoudi, Ahmad. (2013). "Comparison of Gender Differences in Athletic Students' Motivation for Athletic Participation", Journal of Research, Volume 8, Number 29, pp: 123-109 in persian.
24. Fouladian, Javad; Sohrabi, Mehdi; Attarzadeh Hosseini, Reza; Farsi, Alireza. (2010). "The Relationship between Sport Participation Motivation and Athletic Student Bias". Olympic Quarterly Journal, No. 4, pp. 29-40 in persian.
25. K, Hashem. (2002). "Evaluation of Tehran University Students' Participation in Sport and Recreation Activities", M.Sc. University of Tehran in persian.
26. Hughes, A, M., Keane, S., Lyons, D., Quinn, S., & MacPhail, A. (2006). “Lifelong Involvement in Sport and Physical Activity: The LISPA Model”: The Irish Sports Council.
27. Jackson, Rogers. Palmer, Richard. (2002). "Guide to Sport Management", Translated by Kh. Sajjadi, n. Sarvestani, p. Tehran: International Olympic Press. PS: 105-105 in persian.
28. Ramezani nejad, R., Rahmaninia, F., & Taghavi, S. A. (2010). “Study ofsocioeconomic status and motives of participants in sport for all”, Sport management, 1(2), 5-19.
29. Shire. S. J., (1997). “Family variable and children physical activity influence of social- economic status”, Journal of Sport Education and Abingdon / England 2: 95- 116.
30. Parsamehr, kind. (2011). "Investigating Motivations Related to Continuous Participation in Sport Activities among Physical Education Students (Case Study: Physical Education Students of Yazd University)", Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, Seventh Year, Number 13, pp: 106-93 in persian.
31. Dehestani, Mojtaba-Mahmoudi, Ahmad-Hoominian, Davood-Khanzadeh, Mustafa. (2012). "Investigating and Prioritizing the Motives for Tehran's Participation in Recreational and Public Sports", Proceedings of the National Conference on Sports Leisure in persian.
150 رشد و یادگیری حرکتی _ ورزشی، دورة 11 ، شمارة 2، تابستان 1398
32. Kohl, H. W., Craig, C. L., Lambert, E. V., Inoue, S., Alkandari, J. R., & Leetongin, G., et al. (2012). “The pandemic of physical inactivity: Global action for public health”, The Lancet, Vol. 380, Pp: 294–305.
33. Hosseini, Elaheh Bahr al-Loom, Hassan Alie, Maryam. (2013). "The Relationship between Participation Motivations, Fun, and Commitment of Women Participating in Sport Activities", Applied Research in Sport Management, Volume 2, Number 3, pp. 47-37 in persian.
34. Irani, Soosan. (2012). "Descriptive Study of Space, Facilities and Socio-Economic Status of Women Referred to Tehran State Sports Facilities in the Field of Physical Fitness", MSc Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Branch in persian.
35. Ehsani, Muhammad. Officiating, Maryam. (2003). "Investigating the Factors Inhibiting Participation of Student Girl Sport Activities in Islamic Azad University of Khorasgan Branch", Olympic Journal, Eleventh Year, No. 4 (3), (24 successive), pp. 39-29 in Persian.
36. Mir Hosseini, M., Hadavi, F and Mozaffari, A.A (2011), “valid and reliable model of sport commitment among student athletes”, Journal of Sport Management, 15: 121-105.
37. Ramazani Khalil Abadi, Gholamreza. (1994). "Investigating the Motives of People Participating in Public Sports in Tehran", MSc Thesis in Persian.
38. Jafari, Maryam (2001). "Investigating the Cultural Factors of Women's Tendency to Sport in Tehran", M.Sc. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran.
39. Maryam, Sedarati. (2009). "Investigating Women's Access to Sport Products and Services Across the Country", Research Project, Al-Zahra University Research Deputy in Persian.
40. .Community Sports Committee of the Sports Commission (2009). “Consultancy Study on Sport for all Participation Patterns of Hong Kong People in Physical Activities”, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Sports Science and Physical Education, p: 32. 41. Mozaffari, Ahmed. (2002). "Understanding People's Attitude and Attitude toward Physical Education and Sport", Research Project, Faculty of Physical Education, Tehran University of Teacher Education IN PERSIAN.
42. Morteza, Leila; organs, Reza. (2013). "Validity and Reliability of the Inventory of Women's Involvement in Water Amusement Inventory", Applied Research in Management, Volume 2, Number 8, Spring 2014, pp: 11-22 in Persian .
43. Sohrabi, Mehdi; Attarzadeh Hosseini, Seyed Reza Fouladian, Javad. (2013). "Cognitive, Emotional and Behavioral Attitudes of Khorasan Razavi People toward Motor and Sport Activities", Journal of Motor Behavior (Research in Sport Sciences), Volume 5, Number 12, pp: 11-97.
44. Mir safian, H., Mohammadi nejad, A., Homaei, R., & Hédi, C. (2013). “Motivations of
Iranian University Students for Participation in Sporting Activities”, Physical Culture and Sport. Studies and Research, 59(1), 42-48 in Persian.
45. Esmaili, Milad; Soheili, Saeed; Hojati, Ali; Reza Soltani, Najmeh. (2013). "Comparison of Adolescent Boys and Adolescents' Motivational Factors According to Self-Governance Theory", Tabriz University of Medical Sciences Congress in Persian.
ارتباط انگیزة کسب سلامتی و نشاط و لذت با میزان پایبندی بانوان شرکتکننده در ورزشهای همگانی 151
46. Scanlan, T. K, Russell, D.G., Magyar, T. M., and Scanlan, L.A. (2009). “Project on Elite Athlete Commitment (PEAK): III. An Examination of the External Validity across Gender, and the Expansion and Clarification of the Sport Commitment Model”, Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 31, 685-705.
47. Ghodrat nama, Akbar; Heydari Nejad, Sedighe. (2012) "The Relationship between Exercise Participation Motivation and Physical Activity Using University Students of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz", Sport Sport Management, No. 18, pp. 202-189 in Persian.
Cronon, H; Biber, D; and Czech, D (2015), “Understanding college females’ intrinsic motives for physical activity: A qualitative comparison between athletes and non- athletes”, The Journal of SPORT: Vol. 4: Iss. 2, Article 4. Available at: http://digitalcommons.kent. edu/sport/vol4/iss2.