- Golchin M, Karimi M, Abedi HA. Physical effects of thalassemia on adolescents. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2010;9(4).(in persian)
- Sage GH. Motor learning and control: A neuropsychological approach: Brown; 1984.
- Wood I. Stereopsis with 3. spatially‐degraded images. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics. 1983;3(3):337-40.
- Shahbazi M, Vazini A, Hadadi N. The Effect of Viewer-Induced Arousal on Depth Perception in Male and Female Athletes. Journal of development and motor learning. 2010;2(2):138-45. (in persian)
5. Haywood K. Life span motor development: Human Kinetics; 1986.
6. Lenoir M, Musch E, La Grange N. Ecological relevance of stereopsis in one-handed ball catching. Perceptual and motor skills. 1999;89(2):495-508.
7. Montebello RA. The role of stereoscopic vision in some aspects of baseball playing ability: Ohio State University; 1953.
8. Ridini LM. Relationships between psychological functions tests and selected sport skills of boys in junior high school. Research Quarterly American Association for Health, Physical Education and Recreation. 1968;39(3):674-83.
9. Ghotbi M, Farsi AR, B.Abdoli. Effect of warm and cold colors on athletes’ depth perception in ball and no ball games. Motor behavior. 2014;4(16):43-54. (in persian)
10. Stefanucci JK, Storbeck J. Don't look down: Emotional arousal elevates height perception. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General. 2009;138(1):131.
11. Ghotbi M. The Comparison of depth perception in healthy adolescents and patients with thalassemia major. The Scientific Journal of Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization. 2014;10(4):394-9. (in persian)
12. Tahmasebi Boroujeni SH, Momeni S. Decrease of Depth Perception Error Due to Change the Color of the Shuttle in Fatigue Conditions. Motor behavior. 2014;5(15):131-42. (in persian)
13. Lee MH. Rehabilitation, music, and human well-being: MMB Music 1989
14. Boutcher SH, Trenske M. The effects of sensory deprivation and music on perceived exertion and affect during exercise. Journal of sport and exercise psychology. 1990;12(2):167-76.
15. R N. effect of Sensory deprivation and music on perceived stress and mood during practice Unpublished MA thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran. 1995:12-34. (in persian)
16. Szabo A, Small A, Leigh M. The effects of slow-and fast-rhythm classical music on progressive cycling to voluntary physical exhaustion. Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 1999;39(3):220.
17. Copeland BL, Franks BD. Effects of types and intensities of background music on treadmill endurance. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 1991;31(1):100-3.
18. Torabi F, Ranjbar K, Soori Z. The Survey of the Effect of Music on Performance of Physical Fitness Factors in Adolescent Boys. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement. 2013;5(1):39-53. (in persian)
19. Boone, T., Linderman, J.K., Astorino, T., Baker, J., Dalleck, L., Drury, D., Engals, D.H., Goulet, E., Gotshall, R. Cardiovascular Responses to Music Tempo during Steady-state Exercise. Journal of Exercise Physiology Online. 2009;12(1(
20. Schie NA, Stewart A, Becker P, Rogers GG. Effect of music on submaximal cycling. South African Journal of Sports Medicine. 2008;20(1):28-31.
21. Karageorghis CI, Terry PC. The psychophysical effects of music in sport and exercise: A review. Journal of Sport Behavior. 1997;20(1):54.
22. Pujol TJ, Langenfeld ME. Influence of music on Wingate Anaerobic Test performance. Perceptual and motor skills. 1999;88(1):292-6.
23. Tiev M, Manire SA, Robert JR, Barbara W. Effect of music and dialogue on perception of exertion, enjoyment, and metabolic responses during exercise. International Journal of Fitness. 2010;6(2).
24. Koç H, CURTSEİT T. The effects of music on athletic performance. Association Between Graded Excercise Test Indicators of Cardiovascular Diseas Risks and Peripheral Vascular Stifness. 2009;22:43.
25. Crust L. Effects of familiar and unfamiliar asynchronous music on treadmill walking endurance. Perceptual and motor skills. 2004;99(1):361-8.
26. Crust L, Clough PJ. The influence of rhythm and personality in the endurance response to motivational asynchronous music. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2006;24(2):187-95.
27. Flint M. The Effects of Music on Physical Productivity: The Ohio State University; 2010.
28. Lane AM, Davis PA, Devonport TJ. Effects of music interventions on emotional states and running performance. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2011;10(2):400.
29. Meis JK. Modification of perceived enjoyment, exertion and performance change: Masters thesis, The Florida State University; 2003.
30. Robergs RA, Roberts S. Fundamental principles of exercise physiology: for fitness, performance, and health: McGraw-Hill College; 2000.
31. Bigland-Ritchie B, Jones D, Hosking G, Edwards R. Central and peripheral fatigue in sustained maximum voluntary contractions of human quadriceps muscle. Clinical Science. 1978;54(6):609-14.
32. Tong CY, Ng VS. Change of Depth Perception Performance in the Professional Athletes with Refractive Correction. 2008.
33. Shephard RJ. Chronic fatigue syndrome. Sports Medicine. 2001;31(3):167-94.
34. Karageorghis CI, Mouzourides DA, Priest D-L, Sasso TA, Morrish DJ, Walley CL. Psychophysical and ergogenic effects of synchronous music during treadmill walking. Journal of sport and exercise psychology. 2009;31(1):18-36.