1. Crossman J. Psychological rehabilitation from sports injuries. Sports medicine. 1997;23(5):333-9.
2. Ford IW, Gordon S. Perspectives of sport trainers and athletic therapists on the psychological content of their practice and training. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 1998;7(2):79-94.
3. Hägglund M, Waldén M, Bahr R, Ekstrand J. Methods for epidemiological study of injuries to professional football players: developing the UEFA model. British journal of sports medicine. 2005;39(6):340-6.
4. Podlog L, Eklund RC. A longitudinal investigation of competitive athletes' return to sport following serious injury. Journal of applied sport psychology. 2006;18(1):44-68.
5. Heil J. Psychology of sport injury: Human Kinetics Publishers; 1993.
6. Johnston LH, Carroll D. The context of emotional responses to athletic injury: a qualitative analysis. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 1998;7(3):206-20.
7. Andersen MB, Williams J. Returning to action and the prevention of future injury. Coping with sports injuries: Psychological strategies for rehabilitation. 2001:162-73.
8. Bianco T, Malo S, Orlick T. Sport injury and illness: elite skiers describe their experiences. Research quarterly for exercise and sport. 1999;70(2):157-69.
9. Cassidy CM. Development of a measure of sport injury anxiety: The sport injury appraisal scale. 2006.
10. Driediger M, Hall C, Callow N. Imagery use by injured athletes: a qualitative analysis. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2006;24(3):261-72.
11. Gallagher BV, Gardner FL. An examination of the relationship between early maladaptive schemas, coping, and emotional response to athletic injury. Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology. 2007;1(1):47-67.
12. Gould D, Udry E. The psychology of knee injuries and injury rehabilitation. Rehabilitation of the injured knee. 1994:86-98.
13. Gould D, Bridges D, Udry E, Beck L. Stress sources encountered when rehabilitating from season-ending ski injuries. The Sport Psychologist. 1997;11(4):361-78.
14. Kvist J, Ek A, Sporrstedt K, Good L. Fear of re-injury: a hindrance for returning to sports after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy. 2005;13(5):393-7.
15. Podlog L, Eklund RC. Return to sport after serious injury: a retrospective examination of motivation and psychological outcomes. Journal of sport rehabilitation. 2005;14(1):20-34.
16. Tripp DA, Stanish W, Ebel-Lam A, Brewer BW, Birchard J. Fear of reinjury, negative affect, and catastrophizing predicting return to sport in recreational athletes with anterior cruciate ligament injuries at 1 year postsurgery. Rehabilitation Psychology. 2007;52(1):74.
17. Weinberg RS, Gould D. Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 6E: Human Kinetics; 2014.
18. Chase MA, Magyar TM, Drake BM. Fear of injury in gymnastics: Self-efficacy and psychological strategies to keep on tumbling. Journal of sports sciences. 2005;23(5):465-75.
19. Williams J, Roepke N. Psychology of injury and injury rehabilitation. Handbook of research on sport psychology. 1993:815-39.
20. Petitpas A, Danish S. Caring for injured athletes. Sport psychology interventions. 1995:255-81.
21. Williams J, Rotella R, Heyman S. Stress, injury, and the psychological rehabilitation of athletes. Applied sport psychology: Personal growth to peak performance. 1998:409-28.
22. Williams JM, Andersen MB. Psychosocial antecedents of sport injury: Review and critique of the stress and injury model'. Journal of applied sport psychology. 1998;10(1):5-25.
23. Arvinen-Barrow M, Walker N. The psychology of sport injury and rehabilitation: Routledge; 2013.
24. Walker N, Thatcher J, Lavallee D. A preliminary development of the Re-Injury Anxiety Inventory (RIAI). Physical Therapy in Sport. 2010;11(1):23-9.
25. Taylor J, Taylor S. Psychological approaches to sports injury rehabilitation: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1997.
26. Hambleton R, Sireci S, Robin F. Adapting credentialing exams for use in multiple languages. CLEAR Exam Review. 1999;10(2):24-8.
27. Kline RB. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling: Guilford publications; 2015.
28. Martens R, Burton D, Vealey RS, Bump LA, Smith DE. Development and validation of the competitive state anxiety inventory-2. Competitive anxiety in sport. 1990:117-90.
29. Jöreskog KG, Sörbom D, Wallentin FY. Latent variable scores and observational residuals. Retrieved June. 2006;7:2009.
30. Tabachnick BG, Fidell LS, Osterlind SJ. Using multivariate statistics. 2001.
31. Hu Lt, Bentler PM. Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural equation modeling: a multidisciplinary journal. 1999;6(1):1-55.
32. Satorra A, Bentler PM, editors. Scaling corrections for chi-square statistics in covariance structure analysis. Proceedings of the American Statistical Association; 1988: Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.