1. Association, A.P., Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, DSM-5. Washington, DC: London, England, 2012: p. 212-214.
2. Lingam, R., et al., Prevalence of developmental coordination disorder using the DSM-IV at 7 years of age: a UK population–based study. 2009. 123(4): p. e693-e700.
3. Missiuna, C., et al., Life experiences of young adults who have coordination difficulties. 2008. 75(3): p. 157-166.
4. Sigmundsson, H., P. Hansen, and J.J.B.b.r. Talcott, Do ‘clumsy’children have visual deficits. 2003. 139(1-2): p. 123-129.
5. Cairney, J., et al., Developmental coordination disorder, self-efficacy toward physical activity, and play: Does gender matter? 2005. 22(1): p. 67-82.
6. Joshi, D., et al., Relationship between BMI, waist circumference, physical activity and probable developmental coordination disorder over time. . Human movement science, 2015: p. 237-47.
7. Poulsen, A., et al., Fundamental movement skills and self‐concept of children who are overweight. Pediatric Obesity, 2011: p. 1-6.
8. Morton, C., The effect of a group motor skills programme on the participation and movement ability of children with Developmental Coordination Disorder (Doctoral dissertation, University College Dublin (Ireland)). 2015.
9. Cairney, J., et al., Developmental coordination disorder, sex, and activity deficit over time: a longitudinal analysis of participation trajectories in children with and without coordination difficulties. . Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 2010: p. 52.
10. Freedman, D. and B. Sherry, The validity of BMI as an indicator of body fatness and risk among children. Pediatrics, 2009. 1;124(Supplement 1): p. 23-34.
11. Wagner, M., et al., The impact of obesity on developmental coordination disorder in adolescence. Research in developmental disabilities. , 2011. 31;32(5): p. 1970-6.
12. D’Hondt, E., et al., Childhood obesity affects fine motor skill performance under different postural constraints. . Neuroscience letters, 2008: p. 72-5.
13. Han, A., et al., Effectiveness of exercise intervention on improving fundamental movement skills and motor coordination in overweight/obese children and adolescents: A systematic review. . Journal of science and medicine in sport. , 2018. 1;21(1): p. 89-102.
14. Shahbazi, S., M. Rahmani, and A. Heyrani, The Effectiveness of Sensory-Motor Integration Activities on Balance and Reaction Time Children with impaired motor development[in Persian]. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation, 2015: p. 1-9.
15. Jafari, A., The impact of traditional educational games on the academic achievement of elementary school students in Tehran. PhD thesis. . Tajik National University, 2011.
16. Hillier, S., Intervention for children with developmental coordination disorder: a systematic review. Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice, 2007: p. 7.
17. Cole, T., et al., Establishing a standard definition for child overweight and obesity worldwide: international survey. Bmj, 2000: p. 124.
18. Zhu, Y., et al., High risk for obesity in children with a subtype of developmental coordination disorder. Research in developmental disabilities., 2014. 31;35(7): p. 1727-33.
19. Moradi, H., et al., Effect of Spark Motion Program on Sensory-Motor Function in Children with Disorders Growth coordination[in Persian]. Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences, 2015. Vol. 19, No 5: p. 391-398.
20. Chow, S. and S. Henderson, Interrater and test–retest reliability of the movement assessment battery for Chinese preschool children. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 2003. 1;57(5: p. 574-7.
21. Schulz, J., et al., Structural validity of the Movement ABC-2 test: Factor structure comparisons across three age groups. . Research in developmental disabilities., 2011. 31;32(4): p. 1361-9.
22. Samadi Bhddi, M., G. Nazemzadegan, and H. Hadian Fard, Determining the reliability, validity and standardization of the total test of motor vehicle evaluation in second and third year in Shiraz 7 and 8 year old children. Shiraz University, 2015.
23. Wilson, B., et al., Psychometric properties of the revised developmental coordination disorder questionnaire. Physical & occupational therapy in pediatrics., 2009. 1;29(2): p. 182-202.
24. Cantell, M., M. Smyth, and T. Ahonen, Clumsiness in adolescence: Educational, motor, and social outcomes of motor delay detected at 5 years. . Adapted physical activity quarterly, 1994: p. 115-29.
25. Sugden, D. and M. Chambers, Intervention in children with developmental coordination disorder: the role of parents and teachers. British journal of educational psychology., 2003: p. 545-61.
26. Ahmadi Kahjogh, M., et al., Developmental coordination disorder: diagnosis, evaluations, and treatments[in Persian]. Res Rehab Sci 2013: p. 561-9.
27. Pless, M. and M. Carlsson, Effects of motor skill intervention on developmental coordination disorder: A meta-analysis. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly 2000. 17(4): p. 381-401.
28. Jokar Karami, S., M. Sheikh, and A. Jamshidi, The effect of a training program period on improving the skills of children with developmental coordination disorder. [in Persian] Motion Magazine 2013: p. 15-30.
29. Namdar Tajri, S., et al., Effect of physical activity intervention on motor skill of boys aged 7 to 10 with developmental coordination impairment[in Persian] Sport Management and Motor Behavior Study 2014. No. 22: p. 59-68.
30. Salman, Z., et al., Effect of perceptual-motor exercises on improving the motor skills of students with early developmental coordination disorder in Tehran[in Persian].;. Ph.D. Physical EducationThesis. University of Tehran, 2009.
31. Schott, N. and R. Rhode, Throwing and catching in children with developmental coordination disorder (DCD). Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 2007. 2;29.
32. Smits‐Engelsmna, B., et al., Efficacy of interventions to improve motor performance in children with developmental coordination disorder: a combined systematic review and meta‐analysis. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 2013. 1;55(3): p. 229-37.
33. Sugden, D. and M. Chambers, Intervention approaches and children with developmental coordination disorder. Pediatric Rehabilitation, 1998: p. 139-47.
34. Steinberg, N., et al., The effect of a weight management program on postural balance in obese children. . European journal of pediatrics, 2013. 1;172(12): p. 1619-26.
35. Salie, R., The effects of a group exercise program on primary school children aged six to ten years diagnosed with Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD). Doctoral dissertation, Stellenbosch: University of Stellenbosch, 2009.
36. van Beurden, E., et al., Can we skill and activate children through primary school physical education lessons?“Move it Groove it”—a collaborative health promotion intervention. Preventive medicine. , 2003: p. 493-501.