- Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Pub; 2013.
- Jalilabkenar S, Ashori M. The applications for teaching students with learning disabilities (impairments in reading, writing and spelling. Special Education 2013;13(3):1-10.
- Abolqasemi A, Rezaei Jamalouei H, Narimani M, Zahed A. Comparison of the social competency and its components in the students with learning disabilities and students with low, average and high educational progress. Journal of learning disabilities. 2011;1:6-23.
- Abedi A, Kazemi F, Shooshtari M, Golshani Monazzah F. The effect of aerobic exercises on the visual and auditory attention of pre-school boys with ADHD in Isfahan. Journal of exceptional individuals. 2012; 2(7): 67-134.
- Rief SF, Heimburge JA. How to reach & teach all students in the inclusive classroom: ready-to-use strategies, lessons, and activities for teaching students with diverse learning needs: Center for Applied Research in; 1996.
- Shaywitz SE . Overcoming dyslexia: A new and complete science-based program for reading problems at any level: Knopf; 2003.
- Tanner DE. THE LEARNING DISABLED: A DISTINCT POPULATION OF STUDENTS. Education. 2001;121(4).
- Hamedi D, Lajevardi L, Ghomashchi H, Binesh M, Taghizadeh G. Effects of constraint induced movement therapy technique using wedge on weight bearing symmetry and functional balance in chronic hemiparesis patients. Koomesh. 2013;14(3).
- Lacour M. Visuo-vestibular interaction in adaptation to vestibular pathologies. Rehabilitative management of the dizzy patient Milano Excerpta Medica. 2000:9-23.
10. Riemann BL, Myers JB, Lephart SM. Sensorimotor system measurement techniques. Journal of athletic training. 2002;37(1):85.
11. Viholainen H, Aro M, Ahonen T, Crawford S, Cantell M, Kooistra L. Are balance problems connected to reading speed or the familial risk of dyslexia? Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 2011;53(4):350-3.
12. Brookes RL, Tinkler S, Nicolson RI, Fawcett AJ. Striking the right balance: motor difficulties in children and adults with dyslexia. Dyslexia. 2010;16(4):358-73.
13. Stoodley CJ, Fawcett AJ, Nicolson RI, Stein JF. Impaired balancing ability in dyslexic children. Experimental Brain Research. 2005;167(3):370-80.
14. Davarinia A, Yarmohammadian A, Ghamarani A. The Comparative Study of Gross and Fine Motor Skills and Body Balance in Children with Intellectual Disability, Autism and Learning Disorder with Normal Children. REHABILITATION. 2015;16(1).
15. Hatami S, Hoseini F, Hatami S, Molarahimi R. Effect of motor selected program improvement of fine motor skills and academic achievement of students with mathematical disorder. The second National Conference and the First International Conference on New Research in the Humanities. 2015.
16. Esmaeili S, Movahedi Y, Rostami S, Esmaeili S. Effectiveness of physical Neurological exercise on the growth of the Psycho-motor skills in children with learning disorder.2015;2(3):16-28.
17. Sheikh M, Homayoun-nia M, Ahmadi O, Nazari S, Homayouni AR. The Effects of Selected Physical Activities on Perceptual Motor Ability in Pre-school Children with Neuropsychological Learning Disabilities. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2014;15(3):36-43.
18. dartaj f, asemi s. Investigating the effect of selected motor program on perceptual-motor ability and academic achievement of late-school students in second grade. school psychology. 2013;1(4/39-56).
19. Fragala‐Pinkham M, Haley SM, O’Neil ME. Group aquatic aerobic exercise for children with disabilities. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 2008;50(11):822-7.
20. Hodge S, Murata N, Porretta D. Enhancing motor performance through various preparatory activities involving children with learning disabilities. Clinical Kinesiology. 1999;53(4):76-82.
21. MacMAHON JR, Gross RT. Physical and psychological effects of aerobic exercise in boys with learning disabilities. Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics. 1987;8(5):274-7.
22. Rasoulzadeh M, Ayoubi Avaz K, Amouzadeh Khalili M, Ghorbani R, Motaharinezhad F, Ahmadizadeh Z, et al. A comparative study of dynamic and static balance status in childern with specific learning diability and normal childern. Koomesh. 2018:1-6.
23. Case-Smith J, Clark GJF, Schlabach TL. Systematic review of interventions used in occupational therapy to promote motor performance for children ages birth–5 years. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2013;67(4):413-24.
24. Hipólito R. Multidisciplinary view of the inconvenience of learning. Psicologia Escolar e Educacional. 2008;12(2):463-5.
25. Bo J, Lee C-M. Motor skill learning in children with developmental coordination disorder. Research in developmental disabilities. 2013;34(6):2047-55.
26. Zittel LL. Gross motor assessment of preschool children with special needs: Instrument selection considerations. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 1994;11(3):245-60.
27. Reed KL. Quick reference to occupational therapy. 2003.
28. Saddock BJ, Saddock VA. Synopsis of psychiatry. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 2007.
29. Sonuga-Barke EJ. The dual pathway model of AD/HD: an elaboration of neuro-developmental characteristics. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2003;27(7):593-604.
30. Neudecker C, Mewes N, Reimers AK, Woll A. Exercise interventions in children and adolescents with ADHD: a systematic review. Journal of attention disorders. 2015: 1087054715584053.
31. Wigal SB, Emmerson N, Gehricke J-G, Galassetti P. Exercise: applications to childhood ADHD. Journal of attention disorders. 2013;17(4):279-90.
32. Korkman M, Kirk U, Kemp S. NEPSY [: A Developmental Neuropsychological Assessment: Psychological Corporation; 1998.
33. Arghiani M, Ashayeri H, Taghizadeh G, Rafiee S, Mahdizadeh H. The comparison of postural control ability in children with/without dyslexia. Journal of Rehabilitation. 2013;14(1):32-9.
34. Pahlevanian AA, Rasoolzadeh M, Amoozadeh Khalily M. Comparison between normal and mental retard children with mental aged 6-7 on motor skills. Koomesh. 2012:460-4.
35. Specialized Center and Human Empowerment Paarand Ponabs. Paaryaad Guidebook. 2014.
36. Lahtinen U, Rintala P, Malin A. Physical performance of individuals with intellectual disability: A 30-year follow-up. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 2007;24(2):125-43.
37. Sadeghi H, Norouzi H, Asl AK, Montazer M. Functional Training Program Effect on Static and Dynamic Balance in Male Able-bodied Elderly. Elder of iran. 1999:565.
38. Karinharju K. Physical fitness and its testing in adults with intellectual disability. 2005.
39. Carmeli E, Bar-Chad S, Lotan M, Merrick J, Coleman R. Five clinical tests to assess balance following ball exercises and treadmill training in adult persons with intellectual disability. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2003;58(8):M767-M72.
40. ghayour m, sheikh m, hemayatalab r, memari a. The Effects of Selected Spark Exercises on Balance and Coordination in Autistic Children: A Quasi-Experimental Study. journal of motor development and learning 2017;9(2):173-80.
41. De Jaco A, Mango D, De Angelis F, Favaloro FL, Andolina D, Nisticò R, et al. Unbalance between excitation and inhibition in phenylketonuria, a genetic metabolic disease associated with autism. International journal of molecular sciences. 2017;18(5):941.
42.Yilmaz I, Yanardağ M, Birkan B, Bumin G. Effects of swimming training on physical fitness and water orientation in autism. Pediatrics International. 2004;46(5):624-6.
43. Wang JH-T. A study on gross motor skills of preschool children. Journal of research in childhood education. 2004; 19(1): 32-43.
- 44. Pan C-Y, Tsai C-L, Chu C-H. Fundamental movement skills in children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2009;39(12):1694.
45. Mostafavi R, Ziaee V, Akbari H, Haji-Hosseini S. The effects of spark physical education program on fundamental motor skills in 4-6 year-old children. Iranian journal of pediatrics. 2013;23(2):216.
46. Pieters S, Desoete A, Roeyers H, Vanderswalmen R, Van Waelvelde H. Behind mathematical learning disabilities: What about visual perception and motor skills? Learning and Individual Differences. 2012;22(4):498-504.
47. Woodward RJ, Surbrug PR. The performance of fundamental movement skills by elementary school children with learning disabilities. Physical Educator. 2001;58(4):198.
48. Jelle Vuijk P, Hartman E, Mombarg R, Scherder E, Visscher C. Associations between academic and motor performance in a heterogeneous sample of children with learning disabilities. Journal of learning disabilities. 2011;44(3):276-82.
49. Negahban H, Etemadi M, Naghibi S, Emrani A, Yazdi MJS, Salehi R, et al. The effects of muscle fatigue on dynamic standing balance in people with and without patellofemoral pain syndrome. Gait & posture. 2013Mar 1;37(3):336-9.
50. Garner AA, O’Connor BC, Narad ME, Tamm L, Simon J, Epstein JN. The relationship between ADHD symptom dimensions, clinical correlates and functional impairments. Journal of developmental and behavioral pediatrics: JDBP. 2013;34(7):469.
51. Yarmohammadian A, Ghamarani A. The Comparative Study of Gross and Fine Motor Skills and Body Balance in Children with Intellectual Disability, Autism and Learning Disorder with Normal Children. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2015;16(1):66-75.