. Gallahue DL, Ozmun JC, Goodway JD. Development of fundamental movement: Manipulation skills. Understanding motor development. 2012; 194.
- Haywood K, Getchell N. Life span motor development. Sixth edition. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics; 2014. 427.
- Payne VG, Isaacs LD. Human motor development: a lifespan approach. 10th edition. New York, NY: Routledge; 2020. 1.
- Vernadakis N, Papastergiou M, Zetou E, Antoniou P. The impact of an exergame-based intervention on children’s fundamental motor skills. Comput Educ. 2015; 1(83):90-102.
- Sabzevari H, Arsham S, Parvinpor SH. Effect of rhythmic motor games on Motor Proficiency, educational achievement and self-esteem in children with Developmentally Coordination Disorder. Razi J Med Sci. 2019; 26(7):66-77.
6. Alikhani K, Rostami R, Alborzi M. The Effect of Creative Movement Games on the Fundamental Motor Skills of 4-6 Years Old Children. Stud Learn Instr J Soc Sci. 2019; 10(2): 2019-236.
- Azalginlo A; Safarpor SN. The effect of a training game course on basic motor skills and motivation of boys with motor retardation. The first national conference on applied sciences in sports. 2016.
- Kazemi Y، Heirani A، Mehrabiyan G. The Effect of Local Games on Motor Development and Aggression of Preschool Children. J Mot Learn Mov. 2017; 8 (4): 593-606.
9. Rezae M, Nezakatalhosseini M, Badami R. The Effect of Shadow Play on Preschool Children’s Fundamental Movement Skills. J Mot Learn Mov. 2017; 9(1): 79-91.
- Costello K, Warne J, Girginov V. A four-week fundamental motor skill intervention improves motor skills in eight to 10-year-old Irish primary school children. Cogent Soc Sci. 2020; 6(1):1724065.
- Lee J, Zhang T, Chu TL (Alan), Gu X, Zhu P. Effects of a Fundamental Motor Skill-Based Afterschool Program on Children’s Physical and Cognitive Health Outcomes. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020; 17(3):733.
- Bardid F, Lenoir M, Huyben F, De Martelaer K, Seghers J, Goodway JD, Deconinck FJ. The effectiveness of a community-based fundamental motor skill intervention in children aged 3-8 years: Results of the «Multimove for Kids» project. J Science and Med in Sport. 2017; 20(2):184-9.
- Staiano AE, Calvert SL. Exergames for Physical Education Courses: Physical, Social, and Cognitive Benefits. Child Dev Perspect. 2011; 5(2):93–98.
- Bailey BW, McInnis K. Energy cost of exergaming: a comparison of the energy cost of 6 forms of exergaming. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2011; 4(7):597-602.
- Ye S, Lee JE, Stodden DF, Gao Z. Impact of Exergaming on Children’s Motor Skill Competence and Health-Related Fitness: A Quasi-Experimental Study. J Clin Med. 2018; 7(9): 261.
- Cebolla AA, ´ lvarez-Pitti JC, Provinciale JG. Alternative options for prescribing physical activity among obese children and adolescents: brisk walking supported by an exergaming platform. Nutricion Hospitalaria 2015; 31(2): 841– 848.
- Sun H. Impact of exergames on physical activity and motivation in elementary school students: A follow-up study. J Sport Health Sci. 2013; 2(3): 138-145.
- Gao Z, Podlog L, Huang C. Associations among children’s situational motivation, physical activity participation, and enjoyment in an active dance video game. J Sport Health Sci. 2013; 2(2):122–128.
19. Soltani H، Sadeghian MR، Samadi H. The Effect of Exergame and Traditional Games on the Development of Fundamental Movement Skills in Children with Developmental Motor Delay of 7-9 Years Old. J Mot Behav Sci. 2018; 1(3): 245-253.
20. Rostamipour M, Aslankhani MA, Zarian E. The Effect of Exergaming interventions (Xbox Kinect) on Gross Motor Skills of children with developmental motor delay: Emphasis on modern training. J Mot Behav Sci. 2019; 2(1): 75-84.
- Gao Z, Zeng N, Pope ZC, Wang R, Yu F. Effects of exergaming on motor skill competence, perceived competence, and physical activity in preschool children. J Sport Health Sci. 2019; 8(2): 106-113.
- Pasco D, Roure C, Kermarrec G, Pope Z, Gao Z. The effects of a bike active video game on players’ physical activity and motivation. J Sport Health Sci. 2017; 6(1):25-32
- Barnett LM, Ridgers ND, Reynolds J, Hanna L, Salmon J. Playing Active Video Games may not develop movement skills: An intervention trial. Prev Med Rep. 2015; 1(2):673-8.
24. Kosari S, Keyhani F, Hemayat Talab R, Arabameri E. Effect of a Selected Physical Activity Program on the Development of Motor Skills in Attention Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Autism (HFA) Children. J Mot Learn Mov. 2012; 4(2): 45-60.
- Ahmadzadeh, Z, Abdimoghadam, S, Farrokhi, A. The effect of computer games and local games on eye-hand coordination in 7-10 years children. Mot Behav. 2013; 6(15):61-72.
26. Jafari Gandomani N, Abedanzadeh R, Saemi E. The Effect of Active Video Games on the Learning of Dart Throwing Skill in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. J Mot Learn Mov. 2019, 11(2): 183-197.
27. Salehi H, Afsorde Bakhshayesh R, Movahedi AR, Ghasemi V. Psychometric Properties of a Persian Version of the Developmental Coordination Disorder Questionnaire in boys aged 6-11 year-old. Psychol Except Individ. 2012; 1(4):135-61.
- Bakhtiari S, Shafinia P, Ziaee V. Effects of Selected Exercises on Elementary School Third Grade Girl Students’ Motor Development. Asian J Sports Med. 2011; 2(1):51.
- Morgan PJ, Barnett LM, Cliff DP, Okely AD, Scott HA, Cohen KE, Lubans DR. Fundamental movement skill interventions in youth: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Pediatrics. 2013; 1(5):1361-83.
- Logan SW, Robinson LE, Wilson AE, Lucas WA. Getting the fundamentals of movement: a meta‐analysis of the effectiveness of motor skill interventions in children. Child: care, health and development. 2012; 38(3): 305-15.
- Bardid F, Deconinck FJ, Descamps S, Verhoeven L, De Pooter G, Lenoir M, D’Hondt E. The effectiveness of a fundamental motor skill intervention in pre-schoolers with motor problems depends on gender but not environmental context. Res in Dev Disabil. 2013; 1(12):4571-81.
- Mehrabian GH, Shafi nia P, Mehdipor R. The effect of selected program, indigenous games and Common activity of preschool centers on motor and social development of 6-year-old children. J Sports Manag Mot Behav. 2015; 12(24): 163-172.
- Norouzi K، Khalaji H، Sheikh M، Akbari H. The Effect of a Selected Motor Program on Manipulative Skills in 4-6-Year-Old Boys. J Mot Learn Mov. 2011; 3(1): 5-21.
- Müller AB, Valentini NC, Bandeira PF. Affordances in the home environment for motor development: Validity and reliability for the use in daycare setting. Infant Behav Dev. 2017; 1 (47):138-45.
- Hatami M. The effect of a course of motor computer games and traditional exercises on gross motor skills and motivation of children aged 8 to 10 years. Journal of Motor and Behavioral Sciences. 2018; 1(2): 115-125.
- Vernadakis N, Derri V, Tsitskari E, Antoniou P. The effect of Xbox Kinect intervention on balance ability for previously injured young competitive male athletes: a preliminary study. Physi Therapy in Sport. 2014; 15(3):148-55.
- Vernadakis N, Gioftsidou A, Antoniou P, Ioannidis D, Giannousi M. The impact of Nintendo Wii to physical education students’ balance compared to the traditional approaches. Comput Educ. 2012; 59(2):196-205.
- Zeng Z, Gao Z. Effects of exergaming on fundamental movement skills among youth and young adults: a systematic review. In: Hogan L, editor. Gaming: trends, perspectives and impact on health. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers; 2016; 41–58.
- Sheehan DP, Katz L. The effects of a daily, 6-week exergaming curriculum on balance in fourth grade children. J Sport Health Sci. 2013; 2(3):131-7.
- Barnett A, Cerin E, Baranowski T. Active video games for youth: a systematic review. J Physic Activ Health. 2011; 8(5):724-37.
- Jelsma D, Geuze RH, Mombarg R, Smits-Engelsman BC. The impact of Wii Fit intervention on dynamic balance control in children with probable Developmental Coordination Disorder and balance problems. Human Mov Sci. 2014; 1(33):404-18.
- Halsband U, Lange RK. Motor learning in man: A review of functional and clinical studies. J Physiol-Paris. 2006; 99(4):414-24.
- yeGraham G, Holt-Hale, SA, Parker M. Children moving: A reflective approach to teaching physical education (8th Ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill. 2009.
- Rink J. Teaching physical education for learning. Eighth Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill Education; 2019. 359.
- Goodway JD, Crowe H, Ward P. Effects of motor skill instruction on fundamental motor skill development. Adapted physical activity quarterly. 2003; 20(3):298-314.
- Schmidt RA, Lee TD, Winstein CJ, Wulf G, Zelaznik HN. Motor control and learning: a behavioral emphasis. Sixth edition. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics; 2019. 532.
- Zigler E. The retarded child as a whole person. Advances in experimental clinical psychology. 1971; 1:47-120.
- Javadi N. Comparison of the effectiveness of two methods of exercise program and computer games on executive functions of children with developmental coordination disorder. Master Thesis. University of Tehran. Tehran. 2015.
- Asonitou K, Koutsouki D, Kourtessis T, Charitou S. Motor and cognitive performance differences between children with and without developmental coordination disorder (DCD). Res Dev Disabil. 2012; 33(4):996-1005.