. Kakaberi, K. and Moradi, A. (2017). The Impact of Problem-Solving Program on Students' Behavioral Problems. Journal of Exceptional Psychology, Allameh Tabataba'i University, 7 (25), 202-175. ( in peresian).
- Aghainejad, M., Cherami, M., Ghazanfari, A. and Sharifi, T. (2019). The Effectiveness of Parent-Based Intervention Based on Unbelievable Years Pattern on Behavioral Problems of Mentally Retarded Children. Journal of Empowering Exceptional Children, 3 (23), 43-29. ( in peresian).
- Bagheri N, Shehni Yailagh M, Alipoor S, Zargar Y. Investigating effectiveness of school-based group ctivity play therapy on behavior problems of the elementary school male students in Shahrekord. Journal of Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2017; 19(1):148-157.[Persian].
- Myrbakk, E, & S. Tetzhner.(2008). Psychiatric disorders and behavior problems in people with intellectual disability. Research in Developmental Disability, 29,316-332.
- Tonge BJ, Einfeld SL.Psychopathology and intellectual disability: The Australian child to adult longitudinal study. Int Rev Res Ment Retard.2003; 27: 61–91.
6 .Lundqvist, L.O.(2013). Prevalence and risk markers of behavior problems among adults with intellectual disabilities: a total population study in orebro County, Sweden. Research Develpmental Disabilities, 34(4), 1346-56.
7 .Halperin, J. M., & Healey, D. M. (2011). The influences of environmental enrichment, cognitive enhancement, and physical exercise on brain development: can we alter the developmental trajectory of ADHD? Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 35(3)621-634.
- Landreth, G. (2002). Play therapy: The art of the relationship (2nd ed.). New York.
- Rahimi Pardanjani, B. Ghabari Bonab, B. Afrooz, Gh and Faramarzi, S. (2016). The Impact of Family-Based Intervention Based on Localized Play Therapy on Clinical Symptoms of Preschool ADHD Children. Family Studies Quarterly, (45) 12, 68-53. ( in peresian)
- Wagari, R, Hemmati Alamdarloo, AH and Shojaee, S. (2015). The effect of social skills training on behavioral-emotional problems in mentally retarded students. Journal of Teaching and Learning Studies, 69/1, 89-65. ( in peresian)
- Gopalan, R. T. (2016). Handbook of Research on Diagnosing, Treating, and Managing Intellectual Disabilities. 1st Edition. Hershey: Information Science Reference.
- Mohammadzadeh, A. & Ghamrani, A. (2018). The Impact of Teaching Unbelievable Years Program on Social Skills of Mentally Retarded Students. Journal of Exceptional Psychology, Allameh Tabataba'i University, 7 (25), 97- 119. ( in peresian)
- Gargiulo R M. (2012). Special education in contemporary society : an introduction to exceptionality(4th). United States:Sage Publications.
- Miller-lewis L R, Baghurst PA, Sawyer MG, Prior MR, Clark JJ, Arney FM, et al. Early childhood externalizing behavior problems: child, parenting, and family-related predictors over timeJ Abnorm Child Psychol. 2006; 34: 891-906.
- Faramarzi, Q. Afrooz, Gh and Malekpour, M. (2008). "The Effect of Family-Based Psychological and Educational Interventions on Adoptive Behavior in Children with Down Syndrome." Research in Exceptional Children, 8 (3), pp. 270-250. ( in peresian)
- Halperin, J. M., Bedard, A. C. V., & Curchack-Lichtin, J. T. (2012). Preventive interventions for ADHD: A Neurodevelopmental perspective. Neurotherapeutics, 9(3) 531-541.
- Bulotsky-Shearer, R. J., Bell, E. R., Romero, S. L., & Carter, T. M. (2012). Preschool interactive Peer play mediates problem behavior and learning for low- income children Journal of applied developmental psychology, 33(1), 53-65.
- Ray,D,C.,Armstrong.S.A,Balkin R,s.& Jayne ,K.M.(2015).child centered play therapy in the schools:Review and Meta-Analysis. psychology in the schools,52(2),107-123.
- Afzali, L., Ismaili, S. and Rajabi, H. (2016). The effectiveness of child-centered group play therapy on children's internalized behavioral problems. Journal of Applied Psychological Research, (1) 7, 100 - 89. ( in peresian)
- Fyson R, Yates J. Anti-social behaviour orders and young people with learning disabilities. Crit SocPolicy. 2011;31(1):102-25.
- Meany W. Adlerian play therapy: Effectiveness on disruptive behaviors of early elementary aged children [Dissertation]. exas: University of North Texas; 2011.
- Pir Abbasi, Z. and Safarzadeh, S. (2016). The Effectiveness of Group Recovery Therapy on Behavioral Problems and Memory Function in High School Students with Specific Learning Disorder. Journal of Psychiatric Nursing, (2) 6. ( in peresian)
- Azarnoushian, B., Pajouhleh and Ghobari Bonab, B. (2012). The effect of cognitive-behavioral play therapy on behavioral problems in mentally retarded students. Journal of Exceptional Children, (2) 12, pp. 16-5. ( in peresian)
- Aghainejad, M., Cherami, M., Ghazanfari, A. and Sharifi, T (2019). Comparison of the effectiveness of timely intervention based on the model of incredible years and localized play therapy on behavioral problems and adaptive behaviors of 5-7 year-old mentally retarded children in Lordegan. M.Sc. in Psychology, Islamic Azad University of Shahrekord. ( in peresian)
- Asghari Nekah, M. (2009). Educational - Restorative Applications of Native Iranian Games in the Education and Rehabilitation of Children with Special Needs. Journal of Exceptional Education, 90, 14-3. ( in peresian)
- Ray, D. C. (2008). Impact of play therapy on parent- child relationship stress at a mental health training setting. British Journal of Guidance and Conselling, 36(2) 165- 187.
- Rutter,M.(1975). A children’s behavior questionnaire for completion by children: preliminary findings. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry.8,1-11.
- Rutter M, Cox A, Tupling C, Berger M, Yule W. Attainment and Adjustment in Two Geographical Areas: I--The Prevalence ofPsychiatric Disorder. The British Journal of Psychiatry. Br J Psychiatry, 1975; 126:493-509.
- Tavakolizadeh, J, Bouhalari, J, Mehriar, A & Dzhakam, M. (1997). Epidemiology of Behavioral Disorders and Attention Deficit Disorders in Gonabad Primary School Students. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, (1 & 2) 3, 45-52. ( in peresian)
- Ashouri, M. and Dalalzadeh Bigdeli, F. (2018). The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Model Based Therapy on Behavioral Problems and Social Skills of Preschool Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Journal of Rehabilitation, (2) 19. ( in peresian)
- American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Translated by: Mohammad Reza Nikkho and Hamayak Avadia Nas. Tehran. Speech Publications.
- Aghainejad, J. Faramarzi, S. & Abedi, A. (2011). The Impact of a Regular Exercise Course on Aggression, Self-Esteem, and Improving the Behavioral Behavior of Educable Mentally Retarded Students. M.Sc. in Psychology, Khorasgan Azad University. ( in peresian).
- Shakhti Yekta, M. and Parand, A. (2010). Psychology and education of exceptional children. Tehran: Timurzad, physician. ( in peresian)
- Ashouri, M. and Yazdanipour, M. (2018). The effect of cognitive behavioral group play therapy on social skills of mentally retarded students. Journal of Rehabilitation, (3) 19. ( in peresian)
- Ghaderi, N., Asghari Moghaddam, M. and Shaeiri, M. (2006). The efficacy of cognitive behavioral play therapy on aggression in children with conduct disorder. Daneshvar Journal of Behavior, 13 (19): 84-75. ( in peresian)
- Jentian, A. Noori, A. Shafti, A. Molavi, H. and Samavatian, H. (2007). The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on the Severity of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) among Elementary School Children 11-11 Years Old. Journal of Behavioral Sciences Research. 6 (2): 109-116. ( in peresian)
- Hayley L, Stulmaker H, Ray D. Child-centered play therapy with young children who are anxious: A Controller trial. Childr Youth Serv Rev. 2015;57:127-33.
- Homem, T. C, Gaspar, M.F., Sebrata- Santos, M. J., Canavarro, M.C., Azevedo,A .F.(2014). Apilot study with the incredible years parenting training: does it work for father 0f prescholers with oppositional behavior symptoms? Fathering: A Journal of Theory Research, and Practice about Men as Fathers, 12(3): 262-282.
39 .Aghayi. Nejad, Jan Baba, Faramarzi, Salar and, Abedi, Ahmad (2013). The effect of a period of regular sports activity on reducing the aggression of learnable mentally retarded students, growth and motor learning, No. 12, pp. 91-105.
40 .Gil, E., & Drewes, A. A. (2005). Cultural issues in play therapy. New York: Guilford Press.